Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thread About Nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Twin Peaks is pretty good for about 1.5 seasons. Midway through the 2nd season it kind of fizzled out and I got bored.

For some reason I really enjoyed Mad Men and binged watched it last Summer; same with the Walking Dead.

Currently I'm going through a Star Wars phase and I'm working my way though the Clone Wars series on Netflix. If you're into Star Wars then I highly recommend as it really expands on the lore from the prequel trilogies and adds a bit more depth.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Darryl Dunsloppy View Post
    Narcos
    Yes!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Poobington View Post
    Twin Peaks is pretty good for about 1.5 seasons. Midway through the 2nd season it kind of fizzled out and I got bored.

For some reason I really enjoyed Mad Men and binged watched it last Summer; same with the Walking Dead.

Currently I'm going through a Star Wars phase and I'm working my way though the Clone Wars series on Netflix. If you're into Star Wars then I highly recommend as it really expands on the lore from the prequel trilogies and adds a bit more depth.
    I just can't bring myself to watch the first three again!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm going to force myself to finish Parks and Rec this weekend, along with knocking off a 100% complete on GTA San Andreas (a decade late). Martin Luther King was a great man, and I appreciate the four day weekend I'm about to have on his behalf.

New semester, new show to use for procrastination. I'll have to check out a few of the suggestions in this thread.

Post Thanks / Like
    I rewatched Amadeus the other day, so much better in my thirties than when it first came out in my twenties.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jwm View Post
    I rewatched Amadeus the other day, so much better in my thirties than when it first came out in my twenties.
    Great movie!

Rewatched Sherlock series, Rick and Morty some time ago, too. Not really interested in any series, I hear that Narcos is good, might have to check that out

Post Thanks / Like
    what animals were the banana splits representing?