Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Girl Power: Going For gold

Post Thanks / Like

Girl Power: Going For gold

Because even my women coaches at my weightlifting specific gym hadn't heard of this documentary about the British women's weightlifting team, I thought I would share it here for others to enjoy!

Post Thanks / Like
    I had heard about this but never seen it. Thanks for the Share. Zoe Smith hnnnnnggggg

Post Thanks / Like
    It's such a great documentary although the way they filmed the lifts drives me crazy. I want to see their feet in the jerk, dang it! Also, I really wish I had the 48kg lifter's problem of not being able gain weight. Elite level athlete and I get to have cake?? Sign me up.

Post Thanks / Like
    This looks wicked awesome!!! Found what I'm going to watch before going to work today. Thanks for the share

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for putting up the links - I remember watching the documentary at the time and enjoying it very much.

Post Thanks / Like
    It was really good. Loved how each of the girls had a different method and mind set to go about training. Its also good discussion about how much training a lifter should be doing versus a life out side the gym. In my opinion keeping the mind relaxed with other activities like Zoe is the best way because training all the time can take its tool on your love for the sport.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good watch.. it was sad for those two girls thou.

Post Thanks / Like

Girl Power Going For gold

Theyve got a few womens only rides which will be good Im a bit nervous about booking a ticket as Ive never been before and dont know much about it. Has anyone else been or thinking of going? Looks like it would be a fun weekend.

Charlotte