Likes Likes:  338
Dislikes Dislikes:  10
Page 51 of 283 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: The Sanctions Thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by matej.polak View Post
    Be careful what you wish for... if you think Canada is bad place to live, go to Russia and live there for couple of years. (not trying to say it's bad place to live, find yourself if the suicide, divorce, drug addiction, various demographic and corruption statistics are not enough).
    Foreigners usually don't take it so good, but maybe it's the world you'd live happily.

Please study something about Putin - how he came to power/from where he is coming from. From where is his wealth coming from, who are the people around him and what he is trying to accomplish.
    Do you find it normal that a president of a nation is in power for 16 years?
    Oh i understand, but you'll notice, not once anywhere, ever did i say i had any interest in moving to Russia, nor even visiting it. Russians are hard as fuck.... and for good reason. I might not like Canada, or America, but my emigration would take me many places before even thinking ov Eastern Europe. I respect Putin as a leader. And interestingly enough... the entirely reactive comments from SUP, Edmund, SM270 and MarkVI tell me a lot about what kind ov mindests i'm encountering on this forum. But i'm not about to get into an international political debate with Americans... which is what this will turn into.

I can assume by his avatar that SUP is American, but how about Edmund, SM270, MarkVI? You too? Honest question.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SUP View Post
    true but that it isn't that tough to stage, he's an elaborate troll.
    Says the troll post. Hmmm... But if it were true... it would be so elaborate that it would be going on what? 12 years now? From Monster Muscle to Fortified Iron to Pendlay Forum to here... having met dozens ov online members along the way, lifted with many ov them, competed in front ov some ov them, helped more ov them than you could dream ov. Thats quite the impressive opinion you have ov me.

Heh... and the videos? In this climate? good fucking luck. Continue with your conspiracy theories and your visions ov a pasty 160lb dad-bod Pat Tracy PC'ing 60kg and bench pressing my bodyweight. Its a fun escape from all this drug talk (that even I'M getting sick ov). Intriguing though... you think i'm a fake, but i bet you lap up everything little thing your government tells you about them eeeeeeevil Russians.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Judas View Post
    Oh i understand, but you'll notice, not once anywhere, ever did i say i had any interest in moving to Russia, nor even visiting it. Russians are hard as fuck.... and for good reason. I might not like Canada, or America, but my emigration would take me many places before even thinking ov Eastern Europe. I respect Putin as a leader. And interestingly enough... the entirely reactive comments from SUP, Edmund, SM270 and MarkVI tell me a lot about what kind ov mindests i'm encountering on this forum. But i'm not about to get into an international political debate with Americans... which is what this will turn into.

I can assume by his avatar that SUP is American, but how about Edmund, SM270, MarkVI? You too? Honest question.
    Yes, I know you haven't mentioned that. But I believe that you understand who is responsible for the overall state of the country - including the state of sport. I would say that the not so great politicians are better than a dictator, even if he tries to propagate himself as the one and only great leader.

Believe we had enough great leaders in the history already. It always ended with not so great ending.

Post Thanks / Like

Typical Judas. Make a dumb statement, get called out, backpedal and insult.
    Not Travis Cooper

Post Thanks / Like
    Edmund is American. Of course our politics are shite and our politicians are corrupt. But admiring an authoritarian tyrant who squashes the free press, punishes dissenters, and annexes countries just because he feels like it is ridiculous. Putin is mob boss and I can't imagine a reasonable person respecting him. If you are indeed a real person and not an elaborate puppet troll then you are at the very least an unreasonable person. Manly man rhetoric is soooo fucking tiresome.

There, I've fed the troll and I'm ashamed of myself.
    Last edited by Edmund; 08-03-2016 at 10:25 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Says the troll post. Hmmm... But if it were true... it would be so elaborate that it would be going on what? 12 years now? From Monster Muscle to Fortified Iron to Pendlay Forum to here... having met dozens ov online members along the way, lifted with many ov them, competed in front ov some ov them, helped more ov them than you could dream ov. Thats quite the impressive opinion you have ov me.

Heh... and the videos? In this climate? good fucking luck. Continue with your conspiracy theories and your visions ov a pasty 160lb dad-bod Pat Tracy PC'ing 60kg and bench pressing my bodyweight. Its a fun escape from all this drug talk (that even I'M getting sick ov). Intriguing though... you think i'm a fake, but i bet you lap up everything little thing your government tells you about them eeeeeeevil Russians.
    Where are all these people to vouch for you? Maybe you aren't a troll, maybe you're just a strong, very dumb guy on the internet.

Please tell me more about my political beliefs... When did I say anything about the Russians being so evil? You are clamoring on about how great Putin is when you clearly haven't studied shit about Russia...

Post Thanks / Like
    whats a good total for a drug free weightlifter?????? asking for a friend

Post Thanks / Like
    russian people are just fucking stronger because clearly getting zombified by krokodil and living in a snowy wasteland makes for good weightlifters just look at what it did 2 rocky!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    vladimir putin is a god amongst men obvi why the presidents cup is only 94kg+ none of this sissy bitch shit real talk

Post Thanks / Like
    i wonder how often vlad eats fresh with his buddies in the panama papers if u know what i mean