Page 79 of 84 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 ... LastLast

Thread: Weightlifting Shoe Thread

Hookgrip is releasing a new colorway of the Anta weightlifting shoe, all black with red logos on it. Listed as on sale in February. Looks interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Ewen_McShawn View Post
    Another view of the Romaleos 3:

those look sweet. When do they release?

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnadom View Post
    Hookgrip is releasing a new colorway of the Anta weightlifting shoe, all black with red logos on it. Listed as on sale in February. Looks interesting.

These look eff'ing sweet!!!! I might have to "invest" in a pair. Along with that Reebok Lifter "investment" I'm going to make!!!! LOL My wife's going to kill me!!

^^ I do like those. I prefer a darker red but red and black is my current theme.

Last edited by Ewen_McShawn; 12-27-2016 at 02:47 PM.

This is most excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Yang View Post
    So unaesthetic...
    better than the Spiderman Pink one's that came out first . . . that I've seen almost no-one using.

Klokov has been working on a new shoe apparently. There are some new pics of him wearing them on his IG.

Had my first workout in the new Reebok Legacy Lifters. Very happy with the new investment. Nikes worked well and had not reason to switch shoes other than the squeaking insoles as I walked. I even had the straps shortened by a cobbler but I couldn't get over the f*'ing sound.

Fit wise:
    size 9 Nike roma II -> size 9 Reebok Legacy Lifter.

(I also wear a 9.5 Nano but when those are tied tight, they wouldn't fit the way I would want a lifter to fit)

Perfect fit in the transition. Big toe will need to stretch the shoes just a bit to be like my broken-in Nike's.