Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Broken Werksan bar and I can't contact Werksan

Post Thanks / Like

Broken Werksan bar and I can't contact Werksan

So in June 2015 I bought a competition bar from Werksan USA. By March of 2016 there must have been a snap ring issue or something because one end locked up and stopped spinning. I tried emailing them, and got no response. Tried calling, same thing. This went on for quite awhile until finally in December they got back to me saying they had repair kits for snap rings and would send me one if I replied with my address. I did, and they never got back to me after that. I've tried calling again, I've sent a few more emails... still nothing. I tried getting in contact via other social media and that did not work. I also contacted Eleiko and Rogue to see if they could help, and they immediately got back to me but as I expected couldn't really do much.

I remember when I bought my bar Werksan was weeks late sending it to me and I remember having to email a couple of times to get them to actually send me my bar (after they had already charged me of course). So... does anyone know anything about getting a Werksan fixed or perhaps someway I might be able to contact them? It's definitely frustrating investing nearly $1000 into a piece of equipment that I haven't had use of for basically an entire year, and have no clue how to fix myself. If anyone has any advice for me I'd really appreciate it.

(Also sorry if this is the wrong section to be posting about this, I don't really frequent these forums.)
    Last edited by SG55; 01-10-2017 at 08:23 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    On Instagram etc. you can also read alot about the lack of customers service. Too bad, the products seem nice but I won't buy anything of them after those stories.
    Maybe contact one of the dealers instead of WerkSan itself? http://www.aperformance.co.uk/

Post Thanks / Like
    Is Joe DeLago still involved with WerkSan?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Wittmer View Post
    Is Joe DeLago still involved with WerkSan?
    I haven't heard that name before now, so if he is I would not know. I know someone named Kenny is in charge of the phone line/emails.

Post Thanks / Like
    I ordered some werksan plates from a third party vendor and they had to cancel my order because they were supposed to drop ship from Werksan but they couldn't get a hold of anyone at the company. I think they're on their way out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FFF View Post
    I ordered some werksan plates from a third party vendor and they had to cancel my order because they were supposed to drop ship from Werksan but they couldn't get a hold of anyone at the company. I think they're on their way out.
    Dang, doesn't sound like I'll have much luck contacting them if that's the case. I guess I'll have to try to find out how to fix it (there aren't a lot of resources for this I've found online) or just save my money and buy another bar. Very frustrating turn of events.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FFF View Post
    You mean the USA office or the whole company?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SG55 View Post
    Dang, doesn't sound like I'll have much luck contacting them if that's the case. I guess I'll have to try to find out how to fix it (there aren't a lot of resources for this I've found online) or just save my money and buy another bar. Very frustrating turn of events.
    In addition to the UK-based dealer that vsral linked you above, here's the contact info for Werksan Turkey:

http://www.werk-sansport.com/index.asp?sayfa=5

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by erpel View Post
    You mean the USA office or the whole company?
    In the states.

Post Thanks / Like
    That is a damn shame. Not so much if Werksan is taking a giant turd stateside but for those who have depended on them and are getting shaft. I recently had voice and email contact with Uesaka and had a barbell in a couple days. It is pretty easy to sell people stuff with good customer service.