Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: American Open 3 this weekend!

Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^That's actually really smart. Not sure logistically how it would work, because I assume the scoring is done on local drives, not a cloud system?

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah I think so too. I think that needs to change too but that would require a completely new system I'd imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by FFF View Post
    ^^^That's actually really smart. Not sure logistically how it would work, because I assume the scoring is done on local drives, not a cloud system?

Post Thanks / Like
    Well there you have it folks. Only took the CEO of a major sports organization 60 minutes to respond to my post, which, of course, was just floating out in the ether.
    Which is goddamn unheard of. We should keep him.

Post Thanks / Like
    What if this is Phil's plan to get elected for life?

Post Thanks / Like

If he gets too big for his britches, we will simply have to depose him. He's British, he's familiar with what us colonies do if pushed too far.

Post Thanks / Like
    Honestly if Phil ran for President of the United States of.America, I'd vote for him.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blairbob View Post

If he gets too big for his britches, we will simply have to depose him. He's British, he's familiar with what us colonies do if pushed too far.
    I'll have you know I'm a US Citizen now. See my Eagle.

Appreciate your support guys.

The scoring system actually works off of a wired network which goes back to a centralized computer on the main scoring table (usually attended to by Les Simonton, close to the webcast table). I think we're probably a step away from being able to put in changes from the cloud but it's also not impossible in the future.

I like the podium idea, not going to guarantee we can make that happen before AO Finals but you have my word I'll look into.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by b_degennaro View Post
    What if this is Phil's plan to get elected for life?

Rumbled.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dholtsberry View Post
    Damron snatched 150 yesterday so you can count on him getting nowhere near that this weekend or missing it twice and narrowly getting it his 3rd attempt.
    Haha pretty close. He actually missed 140 in the back then jumped to 150 and hit that.

Quote Originally Posted by PhilAndrews View Post
    4. You should be able to see these at the Marshall desk from about 30 minutes out. We can make sure that's communicated that coaches should be able to look through them..
    I don't think we were able to see them for my session(105A) until they finished the session before ours ended...made the warm ups a bit of a guessing game but everything worked out fine for me. On the whole, extremely well run meet Andrew (and all the volunteers)!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll have you know I'm a US Citizen now. See my Eagle.

https://y.yarn.co/ea40b2e9-0d36-4757...?1505281963477