Likes Likes:  12
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Klokov Implicated in Trump-Russia Scandal

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thatmoutain View Post
    No, but you're an idiot... the price of marijuana has been steadily dropping over the last 24 months.
    Hahaha. That made me laugh, and I don’t even smoke marijuana.

2. Likes thatmoutain liked this post
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    No, but you're an idiot... the price of marijuana has been steadily dropping over the last 24 months.
    thatmouron sure is a funny guy huh? I know I really laughed too.

but I'm talking about real dope, not your hippie bullshit, the kind of shit for people actually going somewhere in life

you should get some face tats and cheek piercings to go with your WLforums persona

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondCrusader View Post

but I'm talking about real dope, not your hippie bullshit, the kind of shit for people actually going somewhere in life

you should get some face tats and cheek piercings to go with your WLforums persona
    If you don't have anything positive to contribute to the forum, you can leave, or be banned.

5. Likes Bulldog73, mb_here, thatmoutain liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Buy low, sell. . . . high.

Post Thanks / Like
    I personally love DC, this sub is missing the troll element found everywhere else. Its the villain that brings everyone together

8. Dislikes Bulldog73 disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondCrusader View Post

You seem pretty angry. I feel like there is some sort of back story or personal relationship I’m missing here. Me and my persona are going to leave this conversation where it is.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PVCPipe View Post
    I personally love DC, this sub is missing the troll element found everywhere else. Its the villain that brings everyone together
    Just like flexappeal on r/weightlifting.

Post Thanks / Like
    What kind of media is buzzfeed? (tabloid, journal ?) How is it perceived in US? What's their political inclination?
    Was there an occasion when they released unverified, fake or untrue information? Did they correct it when it was refuted?

Asking so that i can make a picture.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by matej.polak View Post
    What kind of media is buzzfeed? (tabloid, journal ?) How is it perceived in US? What's their political inclination?
    Was there an occasion when they released unverified, fake or untrue information? Did they correct it when it was refuted?

Buzzfeed is broadly considered a left-wing tabloid in the US. They released the infamous Steele Dossier awhile back.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by matej.polak View Post

Buzzfeed and Buzzfeed News are two seperate parts of the same organization. Their news wing is actually well respected, but they do tend to have a liberal swing. To be fair most new organizations tend to have a "liberal swing" though as their is a link between education levels and 'liberalness' as seen in some correlational studies. Most people don't percieve them well because of their normal Buzzfeed website which released clibait articles and weird quizzes and stuff but its mainly used as funding for things like thier News program. Generally if reading something from them its fair to assume its more true than not.

14. Likes Blairbob liked this post