Likes Likes:  12
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33

Thread: Klokov Implicated in Trump-Russia Scandal

  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    88
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thatmoutain View Post
    No, but you're an idiot... the price of marijuana has been steadily dropping over the last 24 months.
    Hahaha. That made me laugh, and I don’t even smoke marijuana.

  2. Likes thatmoutain liked this post
  3. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    34
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thatmoutain View Post
    No, but you're an idiot... the price of marijuana has been steadily dropping over the last 24 months.
    thatmouron sure is a funny guy huh? I know I really laughed too.

    but I'm talking about real dope, not your hippie bullshit, the kind of shit for people actually going somewhere in life

    you should get some face tats and cheek piercings to go with your WLforums persona

  4. #13
    AKA Tony Arkitect FFF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    4,144
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondCrusader View Post
    thatmouron sure is a funny guy huh? I know I really laughed too.

    but I'm talking about real dope, not your hippie bullshit, the kind of shit for people actually going somewhere in life

    you should get some face tats and cheek piercings to go with your WLforums persona
    If you don't have anything positive to contribute to the forum, you can leave, or be banned.

  5. Likes Bulldog73, mb_here, thatmoutain liked this post
  6. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    198
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thatmoutain View Post
    No, but you're an idiot... the price of marijuana has been steadily dropping over the last 24 months.
    Buy low, sell. . . . high.

  7. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    550
    Post Thanks / Like
    I personally love DC, this sub is missing the troll element found everywhere else. Its the villain that brings everyone together

  8. Dislikes Bulldog73 disliked this post
  9. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    88
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondCrusader View Post
    thatmouron sure is a funny guy huh? I know I really laughed too.

    but I'm talking about real dope, not your hippie bullshit, the kind of shit for people actually going somewhere in life

    you should get some face tats and cheek piercings to go with your WLforums persona
    You seem pretty angry. I feel like there is some sort of back story or personal relationship I’m missing here. Me and my persona are going to leave this conversation where it is.

  10. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    187
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PVCPipe View Post
    I personally love DC, this sub is missing the troll element found everywhere else. Its the villain that brings everyone together
    Just like flexappeal on r/weightlifting.

  11. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    1,787
    Post Thanks / Like
    What kind of media is buzzfeed? (tabloid, journal ?) How is it perceived in US? What's their political inclination?
    Was there an occasion when they released unverified, fake or untrue information? Did they correct it when it was refuted?

    Asking so that i can make a picture.

  12. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    187
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by matej.polak View Post
    What kind of media is buzzfeed? (tabloid, journal ?) How is it perceived in US? What's their political inclination?
    Was there an occasion when they released unverified, fake or untrue information? Did they correct it when it was refuted?

    Asking so that i can make a picture.
    Buzzfeed is broadly considered a left-wing tabloid in the US. They released the infamous Steele Dossier awhile back.

  13. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    550
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by matej.polak View Post
    What kind of media is buzzfeed? (tabloid, journal ?) How is it perceived in US? What's their political inclination?
    Was there an occasion when they released unverified, fake or untrue information? Did they correct it when it was refuted?

    Asking so that i can make a picture.
    Buzzfeed and Buzzfeed News are two seperate parts of the same organization. Their news wing is actually well respected, but they do tend to have a liberal swing. To be fair most new organizations tend to have a "liberal swing" though as their is a link between education levels and 'liberalness' as seen in some correlational studies. Most people don't percieve them well because of their normal Buzzfeed website which released clibait articles and weird quizzes and stuff but its mainly used as funding for things like thier News program. Generally if reading something from them its fair to assume its more true than not.

  14. Likes Blairbob liked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •