Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: A System Of Multi-Year Training in Weigthlifting

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    71
    Post Thanks / Like

    A System Of Multi-Year Training in Weigthlifting

    Hi guys,

    Anyone interested in selling a second hand copy of Medvedyev's book?


    Thank You

    Helder

  2. #2
    AKA Tony Arkitect FFF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    4,138
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Helder View Post
    Hi guys,

    Anyone interested in selling a second hand copy of Medvedyev's book?


    Thank You

    Helder
    They're readily available here, and here

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    71
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FFF View Post
    They're readily available here, and here
    Thank you for the links but i'm looking for a second hand copy, shipping the book to my country costs twice the price of the book,i got a second hand copy of Medvedyev's the program and would also like to get a used copy of this too.

    Helder

  4. #4
    AKA Tony Arkitect FFF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    4,138
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Helder View Post
    Thank you for the links but i'm looking for a second hand copy, shipping the book to my country costs twice the price of the book,i got a second hand copy of Medvedyev's the program and would also like to get a used copy of this too.

    Helder
    Where do you live?

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    71
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FFF View Post
    Where do you live?
    Porto, Portugal

  6. #6
    AKA Tony Arkitect FFF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    4,138
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Helder View Post
    Porto, Portugal
    Okay let me look at how much it would cost to ship, and if it's reasonable I can just buy a copy and send it to you

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    71
    Post Thanks / Like
    That would be great Tony

  8. #8
    AKA Tony Arkitect FFF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    4,138
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like the cheapest shipping I can find is $42. It's expensive to ship to Portugal!

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    71
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FFF View Post
    Looks like the cheapest shipping I can find is $42. It's expensive to ship to Portugal!
    Hi Tony,

    Thanks anyway for your effort in trying to find a solution

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    873
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is late but if you contact Bud directly he can give a better shipping quote. The shipping estimator on his site never seems to work right.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •