Likes Likes:  12
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Doing USADA's Job

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mb_here View Post
    . . . true, but it would be nice to see the guy show up, lift some weights, flash a shit-eating grin, and then get popped. Also, checked that insta account . . . folks -- folks we all know post 'round here -- starting to directly ask him "are you that guy?". Flaunting the rules with his level of stupidity does deserve a live, public humiliation.
    Yeah, only problem with that is, you dont get popped immediately, the tests take time, and he might actually take a medal away from a clean lifter. That wouldn't be worth the inevitable slam. And you wont get the medal back either... you never do. My lifter is still waiting on two medals from popped lifters...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FFF View Post
    Couldn't agree more. his technique is very amateurish. This is a great example of how PEDs are mostly for the mentally weak. If you come up in a country with state sponsored doping, it's not excusable, but understandable. If you're running multi-drug cycles before you've even posted a competition total...that's just pathetic to be honest.
    Thats probably 80% ov doping in weightlifting and powerlifting man. Absolutely pathetic. Maybe more in PL where anyone can play. I try and get my lifter to play in the untested fed i lift in, do a meet for fun, and she says she cant compete with juicers. I say this is where you're wrong. Most ov them are taking drugs because they cant figure out any other way to squat 405lbs...

Theres a kid in my gym (well, 25ish), takes a LOT ov anavar, and never comes off. Been on for years. He looks pretty, but he cant bench 2 plates, and cant squat his bodyweight.

Post Thanks / Like
    So he posted to reddit again with a 191kg clean pr. https://www.reddit.com/r/weightlifti...91kg_clean_pr/

Says he's prepping for Nationals so he def hasn't been scared away yet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PVCPipe View Post
    So he posted to reddit again with a 191kg clean pr. https://www.reddit.com/r/weightlifti...91kg_clean_pr/

Says he's prepping for Nationals so he def hasn't been scared away yet.
    Hmmm. A 191kg clean and no attempt at a jerk.

I wonder why he skipped the element that requires skill, balance, and timing?

5. Likes thatmoutain liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cuz it is easier to use drugs and muscle your way through lifting when you need to inflate your ego?

Post Thanks / Like

8. Likes thatmoutain, BCrawford liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by b_degennaro View Post
    Haha literally came here to post it. Such a weird situation.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh lawd, what now?

Post Thanks / Like
    Posted a 300kg squat double on reddit.

Post Thanks / Like

13. Likes Blairbob liked this post