Likes Likes:  11
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 49

Thread: Doing USADA's Job

  1. #21
    Member Bulldog73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,268
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FFF View Post
    You don't need to be tested to be banned. If there is enough evidence to show that you have used PEDs you can be banned.
    Oh, didn't know that!! Do you know what the evidence requirement is for that? I mean, the guy removed all of his posts related to asking for the advice. Not to mention, there may be no evidence that he actually took anything.

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    468
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog73 View Post
    Oh, didn't know that!! Do you know what the evidence requirement is for that? I mean, the guy removed all of his posts related to asking for the advice. Not to mention, there may be no evidence that he actually took anything.
    His posts may be removed but I saved them on archive.is. You can still see all the original comments as he posted them there, I have the links earlier in this thread.

  3. #23
    Member Bulldog73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,268
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnadom View Post
    His posts may be removed but I saved them on archive.is. You can still see all the original comments as he posted them there, I have the links earlier in this thread.
    Okay, yeah, I went back and read them. Clearly shows he was taking something and trying to get past the new testing system being implemented at AOS3 this weekend.

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    188
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FFF View Post
    You don't need to be tested to be banned. If there is enough evidence to show that you have used PEDs you can be banned.
    . . . true, but it would be nice to see the guy show up, lift some weights, flash a shit-eating grin, and then get popped. Also, checked that insta account . . . folks -- folks we all know post 'round here -- starting to directly ask him "are you that guy?". Flaunting the rules with his level of stupidity does deserve a live, public humiliation.

  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    520
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FFF View Post
    Well we know what he looks like and the final start list was posted last night. This thread was created today. That means if he was slated to compete, his name is on that list. All you would have to do is find the guy that pulls out.
    Doesnt matter the idiots name is Zach Erby so he was basically broadcasting his name on reddit anywas. Definitely wouldve been an easy find. Judas' frequent statement of drug test being IQ test applies here.

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    51
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not usually a fan of online detectives. But that was justice served. Well done.

  7. #27
    AKA Tony Arkitect FFF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    4,103
    Post Thanks / Like
    So it looks like this young man did his first competition this year, bombed in the snatch, clean & jerked 175. Currently ranked 519th in the country.

    I feel like we should write a book "Zachary Erb: The Rise and Fall of the America's shortest Weightlifting Career"
    Currently reading: The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins

    Just Finished Reading: City of Thieves by David Benioff

    Friend me on Facebook


    Give us a shoutout on IG by using #WLForums and we'll follow you!

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    188
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FFF View Post
    So it looks like this young man did his first competition this year . . . "Zachary Erb: The Rise and Fall of the America's shortest Weightlifting Career"
    Going through his IG, things are looking like any other 1st-year novice in his mid/early-20s: the constant references to lbs vs kg, the snatch-as-high-power/muscle-snatch, the disproportionate strength-lift postings vs main-lift postings, and the barely-hidden searchings for strength-optimism amidst feelings of technique-futility. Shit guy, have some frickin' patience and, if you are not going to have patience, at least try to think a bit about social media use vs. PED use.

    Maybe this dude just wanted some attention. . . awww. . . he got some. Shucks, you guys are so thoughtful.

  9. #29
    AKA Tony Arkitect FFF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    4,103
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mb_here View Post
    Going through his IG, things are looking like any other 1st-year novice in his mid/early-20s: the constant references to lbs vs kg, the snatch-as-high-power/muscle-snatch, the disproportionate strength-lift postings vs main-lift postings, and the barely-hidden searchings for strength-optimism amidst feelings of technique-futility. Shit guy, have some frickin' patience and, if you are not going to have patience, at least try to think a bit about social media use vs. PED use.

    Maybe this dude just wanted some attention. . . awww. . . he got some. Shucks, you guys are so thoughtful.
    Couldn't agree more. his technique is very amateurish. This is a great example of how PEDs are mostly for the mentally weak. If you come up in a country with state sponsored doping, it's not excusable, but understandable. If you're running multi-drug cycles before you've even posted a competition total...that's just pathetic to be honest.
    Currently reading: The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins

    Just Finished Reading: City of Thieves by David Benioff

    Friend me on Facebook


    Give us a shoutout on IG by using #WLForums and we'll follow you!

  10. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    373
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mb_here View Post
    Going through his IG, things are looking like any other 1st-year novice in his mid/early-20s: the constant references to lbs vs kg, the snatch-as-high-power/muscle-snatch, the disproportionate strength-lift postings vs main-lift postings, and the barely-hidden searchings for strength-optimism amidst feelings of technique-futility. Shit guy, have some frickin' patience and, if you are not going to have patience, at least try to think a bit about social media use vs. PED use.

    Maybe this dude just wanted some attention. . . awww. . . he got some. Shucks, you guys are so thoughtful.
    Hes like a younger GirthBrooks

  11. Likes Hawkpeter liked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •