Likes Likes:  11
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Doing USADA's Job

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeland View Post
    Hes like a younger GirthBrooks
    lol well the both pretty much have the same competition history on the national scene, right?

Post Thanks / Like
    FFF, how do you include the "currently reading" tab under your profile. I cant seem to find how to customize that. Im currently reading "The Dawkins Delusion" by Alister McGrath and no this is not some sort of swipe at you lol I just found it very ironic.

Post Thanks / Like
    kinda weird his "@masheliteperformance @coachtravismash" is his last instagram post....all of the sudden.

Is he coached by Mash? on any level whatsoever?

or trying to give the impression he is?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mbasic View Post
    kinda weird his "@masheliteperformance @coachtravismash" is his last instagram post....all of the sudden.

Is he coached by Mash? on any level whatsoever?

or trying to give the impression he is?
    Well he could do their online stuff which isn't being coached by the guy but would make sense as to why he tagged him. And/Or he could be trying to get Mash to notice him and pick him up as an athlete which makes sense since Mash operates one of the most well known gyms in America.

5. Likes thatmoutain liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PVCPipe View Post
    Well he could do their online stuff which isn't being coached by the guy but would make sense as to why he tagged him. And/Or he could be trying to get Mash to notice him and pick him up as an athlete which makes sense since Mash operates one of the most well known gyms in America.
    well, this could all get very sideways....

Post Thanks / Like
    It's really too bad that he did that, I mean he's kind of representing his gym, which from their posts on Instagram, seem like definitely full natty to me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pufatr01 View Post
    FFF, how do you include the "currently reading" tab under your profile. I cant seem to find how to customize that. Im currently reading "The Dawkins Delusion" by Alister McGrath and no this is not some sort of swipe at you lol I just found it very ironic.
    Not FFF, but if you go into your settings while you're logged in you should be able to edit your signature, and I'd bet he does it manually through there.

I actually have both The God Delusion and The Dawkins Delusion on my to-read list, which always seems to grow faster than I can strike books off of it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJonty View Post
    Not FFF, but if you go into your settings while you're logged in you should be able to edit your signature, and I'd bet he does it manually through there.

I actually have both The God Delusion and The Dawkins Delusion on my to-read list, which always seems to grow faster than I can strike books off of it.
    Ok, thanks a lot! And that's great, it's quite the read!

Post Thanks / Like
    oops wrong thread
    Last edited by erpel; 09-14-2018 at 12:34 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Bourgeois View Post
    Autism was engaged:

There are two banners behind the lifter. One says reads: "Cerb...Def...Des...Dev" https://www.amazon.co.uk/CERBERUS-St.../dp/B01M5FBWP1

The other reads "5 star nutrition" you can also just make out "Charlottesville".

So, we're looking for a gym in Charlottesville with a Cerberus Strength banner.

That led me here to Primal Strength Gym: https://www.instagram.com/explore/lo...gth-gym/?hl=en

And finally our boy: https://www.instagram.com/zach_erb_/

He's running a whole lot of gear for that 318kg total
    HAH!!! I fucking love this. This is awesome. I woke everyone up laughing so hard...

USAPL, here he comes. Clearly they dont give a shit who's on...