Likes Likes:  8
Dislikes Dislikes:  2
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Scott Hisaka Suspect in Fatal DUI

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PVCPipe View Post
    If they get him with a DUI is there anyway he's not at fault? Especially if they have 0 footage of the event, there seems to be no narrative you can craft that anyone would believe where the drunk guy who is still alive wasn't at fault.
    They’re VERY good at accident reconstruction and can typically tell what happened even with no witness or camera evidence. They’ll check things like tire marks, length, which car created the tire marks to see who was braking, swerving, etc. They can check damage patterns, direction of paint markings on each vehicle and stuff like that.

At the MINIMUM he’ll get a DUI. If they’re charging him with stuff beyond that already they likely have some pretty blatant evidence that they can use when charging him with the additional stuff.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hogie roll View Post
    That’s really interesting incite on prison training.

How do they avoid injury?

I feel like some natural people train to their limit and beyond (injury). I know a non trivial amount of people, myself included, who will train as much as possible, limited only by soreness and injury.

Do you think prisoners were in general a much higher testosterone population? What were some BMIs they were achieving? How did kali muscle get so jacked?
    Same way Jay Cutler did... CELLTECH!!!

KrisG, i'd wager you're in the US, yeah? There definitely seems a harder stance on steroids down there. I know a LOT ov prison guards. Have no idea why, but dozens and dozens over the years. Maybe you just meet them in the gym? But here at least, there seems no more trouble getting steroids inside than any other reasonable drug. Might have something to do with the fact that a lot ov the prison guards are using too. Quite a few ov them absolutely ridiculously obviously on drugs (including three competitive bodybuilders, and a strongman). Its clearly coming from them... no one is searching them every day. Seem to (suddenly) have a large influx ov ex-cons at our gym lately too, due to a half-way house opening up within walking distance likely. But some ov these guys were not showing up clean, thats for sure. They said they had little issue getting it inside. Largely orals, the basics, as injecting is a massive pain and liability inside they say.

Post Thanks / Like
    I suspect you’re more correct than pvcpipe. The guards I know i definitely suspect juice.

Post Thanks / Like
    I long since stopped following him but wasn't he involved with Hybrid Performance Method for a while? I don't follow them either but when I went and checked he hadn't appeared on there for some time. Either way, that appears over.

Post Thanks / Like
    Man this is sad all around. This was one of my biggest fears, as an alcoholic 4 and a half years sober, i had an intense fear of getting a dui and killing someone, so while i drank i never ever drove drunk. and while scott was in a downward spiral by all objective standards i hate to see anyone ruin their live or another's when it could have been so easily avoided.

6. Likes jockomoron liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    He was involved with Hybrid remotely for quite awhile b4 he moved out to.Miami then back to LA. Im not sure if he was in Miami more than 3mos. Maybe 4 but didnt seem like 6.

Im not sure if hes bee involved with Hybrid all year or at least not most of it.

Post Thanks / Like
    According to Strength Insider (formerly Strength TMZ), he was arrested in June for DUI as well.

Post Thanks / Like

10. Likes Blairbob liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    that's actually thoughtful and not shitty. i won't be writing, but interesting thought.

Post Thanks / Like
    Best of luck to him.