Likes Likes:  15
Dislikes Dislikes:  2
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Scott Hisaka Suspect in Fatal DUI

Post Thanks / Like
    F*ck him. Just another DUI murdering scumbag. Hopefully he'll get what's coming to him.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LiftTheWorld View Post
    F*ck him. Just another DUI murdering scumbag. Hopefully he'll get what's coming to him.
    Hope you never have a big fuck up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LJL View Post
    Hopefully you'll never have a family member die from "a big fuck-up"

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LJL View Post
    He had another DUI in the lead up to this. He had his chance then to sort himself out and wasted it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanJM View Post
    He had another DUI in the lead up to this. He had his chance then to sort himself out and wasted it.
    I mean addiction is often a cyclical experience. The extremes on both end don't really have a place here (niether The fuck him he's a scumbag, or the 'mistakes happen') as addicition isn't black and white.

Post Thanks / Like
    People can be addicted to drinking. No one is addicted to drinking AND driving.

Post Thanks / Like
    “We can never judge the lives of others because each person knows only their own pain and renunciation. It’s one thing to feel that you are on the right path but it’s another to think that yours is the only path.”

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Erdman View Post
    People can be addicted to drinking. No one is addicted to drinking AND driving.
    That doesn't make any sense as a comparison or a statement. Drinking even small amounts interferes with judgment/decision making, being an alcoholic is even worse so his addiction directly relates to him making poor decisions. So a drunk going "Eh I can get away with this, I'm not that drunk, no one will be around, etc etct ect" is an incredibly common experience he wasn't craving the experience of driving.

9. Likes Blairbob liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    killing someone by irresponsible behavior is a very interesting moral quandary to me. I suspect that without intention, killing someone is far less of an offense than murdering someone. I mean by a lot. like:

1. worst thing a human can do.
    4. Murder
    5. attempted murder.
    1230. killing someone by irresponsible behavior

A question that's always interested me is: if you do the exact same irresponsible behavior under the exact same circumstances except for something that makes the death not happen, is it as bad as 1230? is it worse? in other words, is intent the only thing that matters in cosmic morality (not legal) or should outcome be factored in?

11. Dislikes LiftTheWorld, mrodock disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    if this was some homeless crackhead who stole a car while high and mowed down a 7 year-old girl, everyone would (SHOULD) be in uproar. This is the exact same thing, again, f*ck him, and f*ck everyone who supports him. I only hope he meets a slower, more painful fate than that of the innocent person he killed. Maybe go and ask the guys parents if they place "killing someone by irresponsible behaviour" at 1230?