Likes Likes:  56
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: 2018 World Championships, Ashgabat, TKM

Post Thanks / Like
    agreed. I don't apply to any of it because on good days i'll open at 90%, go from there, and rarely even attempt to PR unless i'm feeling very good that day. But i'm also almost 40 now so... i'm just happy I'm in better shape than most guys my age.

in any case, count me in as excited for training hall footage. I wish gregor would put out more. Lately its been mostly about clarence

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rawfeels View Post
    in any case, count me in as excited for training hall footage. I wish gregor would put out more. Lately its been mostly about clarence
    I don't think Gregor has been doing as well as Nat, since he doesn't run a successful shop like Hookgrip does, so he hasn't had anyone to film and Clarence made the most sense for a small trip whereas Nat is literally everywhere. I asked Nat yesterday how many vids he has not including the new Worlds footage and he said 50+ videos. Even when Gregor finishes his footage it'll likely be on patreon for a few weeks before appearing on youtube.

Post Thanks / Like
    According to Mashs recent article, Damron was nursing his shoulder at Worlds.

Witte was a bit ill as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Who is the big official guy who always runs on stage to help people off? Big, big man, short grey hair, seems friendly, see him at a lot of comps.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CNL View Post
    Who is the big official guy who always runs on stage to help people off? Big, big man, short grey hair, seems friendly, see him at a lot of comps.
    Dr. Mike Irani, Great Britain.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think CNL means Dr. Kakhabrishvili from Georgia.

http://www.ewfed.com/dr-zurab-kakhabrishvili-geo.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PVCPipe View Post
    I don't think Gregor has been doing as well as Nat, since he doesn't run a successful shop like Hookgrip does, so he hasn't had anyone to film and Clarence made the most sense for a small trip whereas Nat is literally everywhere. I asked Nat yesterday how many vids he has not including the new Worlds footage and he said 50+ videos. Even when Gregor finishes his footage it'll likely be on patreon for a few weeks before appearing on youtube.
    Are they partners? HG and ATG always had similar footage and they each others merch on their sites.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFakeMaxAita View Post
    Are they partners? HG and ATG always had similar footage and they each others merch on their sites.
    Mostly just friends, I believe. They were the only two in that space for a while, and when the IWF approached Nat to do more social media work for them, he suggested they bring on Gregor as well.
    Currently reading: The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins

Just Finished Reading: City of Thieves by David Benioff

Friend me on Facebook

Give us a shoutout on IG by using #WLForums and we'll follow you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by erpel View Post
    I think CNL means Dr. Kakhabrishvili from Georgia.

http://www.ewfed.com/dr-zurab-kakhabrishvili-geo.html
    The main man!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CNL View Post
    The main man!
    The 4 DoDs they have - GBR, GEO, USA and TGA are outstanding.