Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: micronized creatine monohydrate

Post Thanks / Like

micronized creatine monohydrate

Hi all,
    I've been taking ("regular" ?) creatine monohydrate (w/ Creapure) for some time now and need to buy some more. However, I just noticed that the company I buy my creatine from is selling a micronized version of monohydrate (which doesn't mention using Creapure). Is there a better option between the two?

Post Thanks / Like
    They are the same. Buy the cheapest one, which will likely be monohydrate.

Post Thanks / Like
    Micronised just means that it has been ground into a finer particle. It’s chemically identical to regular creatine.

Reputable supplement companies buy bulk Creapure and repackage it. Just buy the cheapest Creapure you can find and don’t worry about it. Vast amounts of marketing money is spent trying to convince consumers that differences exist between brands - but it is literally the same stuff in different containers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleddau View Post
    Micronised just means that it has been ground into a finer particle. It’s chemically identical to regular creatine.

Reputable supplement companies buy bulk Creapure and repackage it. Just buy the cheapest Creapure you can find and don’t worry about it. Vast amounts of marketing money is spent trying to convince consumers that differences exist between brands - but it is literally the same stuff in different containers.
    What he said.