Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: ATG's Patreon

Post Thanks / Like

ATG's Patreon

I just became a supporter on Patreon for ATG and I wanted to come on here to sort of allow people to know what's behind the scenes so you can decide if it was worth it. I know when he first announced it I didn't really think anything of it and it obviously took me awhile to be a supporter but with this new World's footage coming out I wanted to see the vids as early as possible.

If you're wondering if it'll be worth it post-Worlds I'm going to list some of the cool stuff I saw on his patreon that I think makes it worth the minimum $1/month fee(the increased supporting fees come with posters).
    1. Reis' session going up to a 212 power clean w/ some squatting and snatching mixed in about 4 minutes
    2. Toma's 125kg clean and jerk session with her Romanian teammates
    3. Snatch and CJ warmup room at 2017 world for 58kg class
    4. 4ish minutes of Georgian and Iran training at 2017 WWC

There was also some other raw/uncut footage but didn't pique my interest as much. He also showed a screenshot of a week of the Japanese team's training and a little bit of a convo he had with the coach about their training strategy. So you know if it interests you I'd check it out, I wish I had known a little earlier what was being offered, I thought it was just getting footage early but there's actually, IMO, some worthwhile Patreon only rewards.

2. Likes Hawkpeter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd be interested in hearing about the Japanese training. $1/mo aint bad at all.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blairbob View Post
    I'd be interested in hearing about the Japanese training. $1/mo aint bad at all.
    Yeah it wasn't like an indepth interview but it showed me something I had never seen from them before which was nice. If he keeps that up with other lifters and coaches it would be pretty interesting/useful. I just wanted people to know what was available because the marketing for it isn't great.

Post Thanks / Like
    Really cheap. Unfortunately the massive amounts of doping scandals have totally dismantled my curiosity of foreign elites.
    Currently reading: The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins

Just Finished Reading: City of Thieves by David Benioff

Friend me on Facebook

Give us a shoutout on IG by using #WLForums and we'll follow you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well thats unfortunate cause he just put up a really good Om Yun Chol vid.