BS wise, from 10's to 5's, I went from 125 to 135. From 5's to 3's I went from 143 (3@152) to 154 (pinned on 2nd@159).
Decrease in reps was nice. Total squat tonnage of last week of 10's was 5113. First week of 5's was 2091. That's 41% but I calculated all the sets with bar from start to finish vs just over 60%.
If I wanted to calculate tonnage over 60% from the last week of 10's it would have been 2432. There was none over 70%. For first week of 5's over 60% it would be 1227, just over 58.7% of the last week of 10's. For over 70%, it would have been 648kg but there was nothing in the last week of 10's over 70% to compare it to.
I only used 3 week instead of 4 week phases. 2nd weeks of 5 and 3's phases were a helluva lot better and the 3rd week is where things generally topped out.
I don't have the data for week 3 of the 3's but from the last week of 10's to first week of 5's through 2nd week of 3's it looked like this:
125/10, 135/5, 147+/4, 143/5+152+/3, 154/3+159/1+pinned, 152/3