Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Pan-Am Games results missing from IWF website

Post Thanks / Like

Pan-Am Games results missing from IWF website

It’s been a couple of months since the 2019 Pan Am games finished, and the IWF still hasn’t loaded the results into their event database.

This means that the event totals and Robi points aren’t showing up in the T2020 qualification calculator, which is distorting the rankings since later events like the 2019 World Champs are included.

Does anybody know if there’s a reason why they’ve been excluded? Or has someone at the IWF just forgotten to upload them? I assume that the event didn’t lose its status as an Olympic qualifier.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm assuming the software used is incompatible so the data has to be entered manually. The PAG are run by Atos.

It shouldn't take this long though, I'd agree.

The African Games are also missing still.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by erpel View Post
    I'm assuming the software used is incompatible so the data has to be entered manually. The PAG are run by Atos.

It shouldn't take this long though, I'd agree.

The African Games are also missing still.
    Thank. Hopefully this will give this issue some visibility and somebody will it fixed.

It's a real annoyance not being able to track accurate Robi rankings (since the rankings are needed to make decisions about which tournaments to enter in the next qualifying period).

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, I wondered about this as I was told PAG was a silver event. I've just been looking the scores up through the PAG wiki and using the robi calc that IWF provides.