Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Help me with some results ?

Post Thanks / Like

Help me with some results ?

Guys my membership has lapsed and I won’t renew it until January. I have a buddy looking for results in my local area because he needs to be convinced that he won’t embarrass himself if he tries a meet.

Could someone look up some recent results for some local meets in the Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse area for men’s 81 and 89 kg classes ?

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    https://webpoint.usaweightlifting.or..._CategoryID=12 https://webpoint.usaweightlifting.or...gs.wp?Gender=M

set your LWC and weight class and the dates, and there you go

I'm not logged in nor is my membership active right now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by scottyb_rochny View Post
    Guys my membership has lapsed and I won’t renew it until January. I have a buddy looking for results in my local area because he needs to be convinced that he won’t embarrass himself if he tries a meet.

Could someone look up some recent results for some local meets in the Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse area for men’s 81 and 89 kg classes ?

Thanks
    "It is not the critic who counts. ... The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly ... who, at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly; so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat." - Teddy Rossevelt

"Anyone that steps out on the competition platform proves he is a bad-ass" - a mutual friend of ours

Scott,
    if you didn't have the spine to show up at the Seneca reservation years ago, would you have gone on to be a bronze medalist at Masters Worlds?

Tell you buddy to sack up, sign up and show up. If he does that, he will have nothing to be embarassed about.

4. Likes Bulldog73 liked this post