Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Entry List for Australian International Open (Bronze Qualifier)

Post Thanks / Like

Entry List for Australian International Open (Bronze Qualifier)

For those who are interested in tracking the Olympic qualifiers.

Preliminary entry list

I wish more Federations could be as organised (I'm still waiting to see any sign of the Roma World Cup entry list)

Post Thanks / Like
    See you there Cleddau?

Post Thanks / Like
    It's funny that the shirt sizes are on the start list.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hubbard hitting this one and Roma I see ... really trying to stack up the ROBI points I guess.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hubbard is trying to edge out STOWERS FEAGAIGA for #1 Pacific qualification. Behind because of their bomb out from period 1. Stowers totals lower

Stowers at 1694. Hubbard at 1358.

Hubbard scored 748 at Worlds with 285. and 268 would be 610. So prob could score 750ish again. A silver comp total of 285 would bring 714 robi pts and replace that 268 ending around 2200 pts.

Stowers only has to hit a 500+ robi and should lock it in but if Hubbard could do 290ish that would add 50 robi pts to each competition score. So 270 once should do it and a 265 and 270ish score should lock it in.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blairbob View Post
    Hubbard is trying to edge out STOWERS FEAGAIGA for #1 Pacific qualification. Behind because of their bomb out from period 1. Stowers totals lower

Stowers at 1694. Hubbard at 1358.

Hubbard scored 748 at Worlds with 285. and 268 would be 610. So prob could score 750ish again. A silver comp total of 285 would bring 714 robi pts and replace that 268 ending around 2200 pts.

Stowers only has to hit a 500+ robi and should lock it in but if Hubbard could do 290ish that would add 50 robi pts to each competition score. So 270 once should do it and a 265 and 270ish score should lock it in.
    I find it funny how you and hubbard appear to be on top of this shit.

And someone like Rostami and his handlers (if he has any still) is not.

7. Likes Blairbob liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hubbard was an executive officer of New Zealand WL at one point in time. https://peoplepill.com/people/laurel-hubbard/

I've been casually working on looking at numbers across the weight classes for americans and making some predictions. I suppose if I actually were to formalize I could submit it to barbend or something but I might just hand it over to Graber because I don't care about the credit. I'm mainly just crunching the numbers because of curiosity and allows me a break and distraction from my normal day to day shit.

Obviously Hubbard wants to qualify to the Olympics again. From 2 short video interviews I found online, Hubbard seems to be capable of holding a conversation and is likely able to read at the very least at a level higher than many typical weightlifters and athletes.
    Last edited by Blairbob; 01-23-2020 at 11:33 AM.