Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Arnold ?

Post Thanks / Like

Arnold ?

I was just looking at the start list for the Arnold and was wondering what the total number was next to our names? I'm confused because that's not the start total that I listed. Also the rule is 20 kilos right? You have to open within 20 kilos either below or above your given total correct?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pufatr01 View Post
    I was just looking at the start list for the Arnold and was wondering what the total number was next to our names? I'm confused because that's not the start total that I listed. Also the rule is 20 kilos right? You have to open within 20 kilos either below or above your given total correct?
    I haven’t seen the list, but it’s probably your lot number. It’s used for deciding order in the event of lifters calling for the same weight at the same attempt number.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be there, but officiating only and visiting. My niece and brother in law will be competing in the Jiu-jitsu competition.

Edit: I should also add that if anyone needs a meet handler let me know, I'll be around Thurs-Sat
    Last edited by Bulldog73; 02-09-2020 at 04:35 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewc64 View Post
    I haven’t seen the list, but it’s probably your lot number. It’s used for deciding order in the event of lifters calling for the same weight at the same attempt number.
    No, it even says total.

Post Thanks / Like
    Perhaps if you linked a copy of the preliminary entry list then we could take a look at it for you?

Post Thanks / Like
    No, it even says total.
    My submitted total is correct.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleddau View Post
    Perhaps if you linked a copy of the preliminary entry list then we could take a look at it for you?
    The new updated version is now correct, thanks guys!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be there thurs to sunday. I'm coaching my wife in what's probably going to be the 81B session. If anyone needs a meet handler, just ask me!