Likes Likes:  61
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 247 of 247 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247
Results 2,461 to 2,468 of 2468

Thread: The PR Thread!

Post Thanks / Like

2. Likes Blairbob, Cinnadom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    First real PRs I've had in anything in a while. Nice to be hitting PRs in both squats, but snatch and clean & jerk are slower to catch back up to my old bests.

PR front squats at 180kg and an ugly 184kg from last week.

PR back squats from last night. 197kg single, 191kg double, and 184kg triple.

Post Thanks / Like
    Been pushing hard on the squats - the 10s were brutal, the 8s were grinders. 6s were tough... jumped in ahead of schedule for a 10# PR vs a year ago.

475# / 215k

5. Likes Bulldog73 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Last Friday, July 19, I turned 75 years of age . Celebrated by doing an all out snatch and clean and jerk day to establish new PRs. Former age group (70-74) were 65/82.5 kg. at about 168 pounds bodyweight. No way could I repeat those results while getting older, hence establishing new PRs. Anyway, did 61/76 kg at a bodyweight of 168.5 pounds.

I feel good about my bodyweight so don't plan to change that.

Have changed up things over the last several months to make things different. Here are the changes:

1. Use a regular grip on all lifts--no straps or hook grip
    2. No belt for all lifts
    3. No "psyching up" once hands are chalked
    4. Walk immediately to the bar and lift the weight--no hovering or whatever.

Good thing about being old is that you can do whatever you want and no one cares what you do.

7. Likes Blairbob liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice work Gary!

Post Thanks / Like

The PR Thread

And then five minutes later theyll bring out the pro version, which is the one you really need to play all the cool games..

Post Thanks / Like

The PR Thread

Not a whole lot. I have the Movie channels so I watch some of those. Dont watch much of any other series faithfully.When the hockey season is on, well, you know....The only series that I really enjoyed was Dead Like Me but thats been cancelled.Aside from that, odds and ends, thats all.

Post Thanks / Like

The PR Thread

Family Guys is great... besides hockey though, i dont really watch too much TV... Im a big fan of Survivor/Big Brother/The Apprentice ... and one of those are usually running. I dunno, Im usually at the movies... lol

If you have any concerns regarding where and how to utilize Can you enforce an illegal contract , you can contact us at the web site