Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: The Rumbler Weightlifting Soviet Style Programming Template

  1. #1
    AKA Tony Arkitect FFF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,712
    Post Thanks / Like

    The Rumbler Weightlifting Soviet Style Programming Template

    A lot of people ask about this. So here it is. Watch the video and then let me know if you have any questions.

    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by FFF; 08-17-2014 at 03:46 PM.
    Currently reading: Field of Blood by Karen Armstrong

    Just finished reading:Slaughter House-Five by Kurt Vonnegut

    Friend me on Facebook

    Give us a shoutout on IG by using #WLForums and we'll follow you!

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,933
    Post Thanks / Like
    Volume is the only guarantee of progress. Thanks Tony, I will check this out.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,933
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where did you get your monthly volume (reps) totals from?

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    183
    Post Thanks / Like
    FFF,

    Thanks for the new forum at a most opportune moment. The meltdown over on PF was just bizarre, but I had some popcorn.

    My only question for you, is how are you going to make your zillions after giving away your SOVIET SEKRETZ so readily??

  5. #5
    AKA Tony Arkitect FFF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,712
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CharisLouca View Post
    Where did you get your monthly volume (reps) totals from?
    I use the Soviet classification system. All of the numbers in the spreadsheet I posted above are just gibberish to be used as an example of how the spreadsheet functions.

    Quote Originally Posted by cormac View Post
    FFF,

    Thanks for the new forum at a most opportune moment. The meltdown over on PF was just bizarre, but I had some popcorn.

    My only question for you, is how are you going to make your zillions after giving away your SOVIET SEKRETZ so readily??
    lolz, I guess I'll have to find another way brah.
    Currently reading: Field of Blood by Karen Armstrong

    Just finished reading:Slaughter House-Five by Kurt Vonnegut

    Friend me on Facebook

    Give us a shoutout on IG by using #WLForums and we'll follow you!

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,933
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's what I mean, the Soviet classification system with regards to volume - where are the rep numbers? Is it in Training of a Weightlifter or is it elsewhere?

    If you have a handy table, send it over.

  7. #7
    AKA Tony Arkitect FFF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,712
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CharisLouca View Post
    That's what I mean, the Soviet classification system with regards to volume - where are the rep numbers? Is it in Training of a Weightlifter or is it elsewhere?

    If you have a handy table, send it over.
    I think there is one in Takano's book or Weightlifting Encyclopedia. I'll look/photo copy if possible.
    Currently reading: Field of Blood by Karen Armstrong

    Just finished reading:Slaughter House-Five by Kurt Vonnegut

    Friend me on Facebook

    Give us a shoutout on IG by using #WLForums and we'll follow you!

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,933
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes please, I don't have either and I am really poor, so a pic/writeup would be great.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    18
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey FFF, I followed the first two days of your program, and I do like but I was hoping I could start throwing in some more clean pull volume as my relative strength is still quite low. I also like to do dips and one legged unilateral work. How would you accommodate this in your template? I hope you don't mind.

    Kindest,
    Nick

  10. #10
    AKA Tony Arkitect FFF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,712
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by elguapo View Post
    Hey FFF, I followed the first two days of your program, and I do like but I was hoping I could start throwing in some more clean pull volume as my relative strength is still quite low. I also like to do dips and one legged unilateral work. How would you accommodate this in your template? I hope you don't mind.

    Kindest,
    Nick
    All the stuff in there is complete gibberish brah. It's just random numbers for demonstration purposes. All of the volume and volume assignments should be totally individualistic. If your pull is weak you should adjust the pull volume accordingly. As far as body building type exercises I usually put them on day 6 (or at the end of the week) after all the heavy stuff is done. You could also try to work in one "general training" exercise per day, usually doing a push-pull type of split.
    Currently reading: Field of Blood by Karen Armstrong

    Just finished reading:Slaughter House-Five by Kurt Vonnegut

    Friend me on Facebook

    Give us a shoutout on IG by using #WLForums and we'll follow you!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •