Likes Likes:  498
Dislikes Dislikes:  10
Page 148 of 324 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158198248 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 3235

Thread: The Sanctions Thread

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm going to propose an unpopular idea:

American WLers totals are inversely proportional to how much time they spend trying to show off on Instagram.

Post Thanks / Like
    I can contradict your hypothesis. I only have 3 posts on Instagram, but my total is still very poor.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blairbob View Post

OTOH, Danny Lehr seems to still be doing alright these days. His gym and C&K haven't gone under.
    Not really surprising as (in my experience) most people waltzing around in C&K gear have no clue who Danny Lehr (or Charlie Zamora) is/are.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordo View Post
    Not really surprising as (in my experience) most people waltzing around in C&K gear have no clue who Danny Lehr (or Charlie Zamora) is/are.
    Maybe because the C&K brand didn't really center around Danny Lehr?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeland View Post
    "This file has been reported as a violation and is under review, download with caution"

They are trying to take it down here as well I see.

Isnt this report supposed to be public anyways?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PVCPipe View Post
    She's also attached to a pretty popular apparel company called United Lifters who, while making great content, are fairly hypocritcal and love getting themselves off so I doubt they'll drop her anytime soon. So clothing and sponsorships should be fine for her. She has a "brand" based off her looks which she will not lose and we will actually see grow as she expands her coaching profile(as that now seems to be something shes pushing) and I doubt most of her followers today and almost none of the new ones will look at the deposition. She's talented, fit, instagram attractive, and knows how to market herself so I don't see his doing much except hurting her in the eyes of the actual weightlifting community.
    Dude that runs United WL is pathetically thirsty. Couldn't follow due to all the cringeworthy captions.

7. Likes Gordo liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hogie roll View Post
    Dude that runs United WL is pathetically thirsty. Couldn't follow due to all the cringeworthy captions.
    There are like three people who run the account, but I know who you're talking about. There's one who is constantly slobbering over Mattie Rodgers and its been annoyingly creepy after like the first week. But I still follow cause occasionally they post a solid meme and there is a dearth of quality weightlifting meme pages. 0 for 6 was really good but they barely post, weightliftingpls was solid until they started gargling Damron's little Damrons, but there's a new one called Mr.Coach that looks promising.

Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.wada-ama.org/en/media/ne...cow-laboratory

It sure would be interesting to see this file.

10. Likes Blairbob liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ruslan Albegov got suspended but they don't clarify for what http://www.iwf.net/2017/11/13/public-disclosure-90/

Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.cbc.ca/sports/olympics/su...ping-1.4399950

"Albegov is Russia's only remaining men's weightlifting medallist from the 2012 Olympics, where he took bronze in the over 105-kilogram category. Five of the six other Russian lifters who competed at the 2012 Olympics have since been disqualified."

13. Likes Blairbob liked this post