Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

View Poll Results: Would you purchase these items?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 76.92%
  • No

3 23.08%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WLForums Apparel

Post Thanks / Like

WLForums Apparel

Hey guys, I thought it might be cool to do some apparel, and wanted to get your feed back. Thinking of doing Red and black for base colors, both with white print. For cuts I will do tanks, t-shirts and hooded sweatshirts. I'll only use top quality stuff: Hanes Beefy T for the shirts, and Pennant hoodies (60/40) blend. So would you purchase these? If not, please post why. Thanks!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WLForums t.jpg 
Views:	420 
Size:	55.7 KB 
ID:	92

EDIT: New design added
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	new shirt.jpg 
Views:	1083 
Size:	48.9 KB 
ID:	93
    Keep in mind, the t-shirt pictured is a mock up on a stock photo. The cut of the shirt will be much different, as well as the color. Black will be available.
    Last edited by FFF; 09-02-2014 at 09:59 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Front is good. Back is too much for me, not big on wordy shirts or URLs. A nice WLF logo on the front with picture or something would look sharper IMO.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the input, Scott. I really want something to convey WHAT the forum is. I will admit this is an attempt to give the website more exposure.

Post Thanks / Like
    I would wear the tank fo sho'.

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with scott. I am particularly not a fan of the big white block on the back that sayings wlforums.com. Something more subtle would look better. Right now it reminds me of the free shirts supplement companies give out that look like advertisements rather than a nice looking shirt that also mentions the company name

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FFF View Post
    Thanks for the input, Scott. I really want something to convey WHAT the forum is. I will admit this is an attempt to give the website more exposure.
    If you want it to be an advert, then make em like that and give them out for free. If you want it to be something that people will pay to wear then see hookgrips clothing line. Everything is brief and clean looking.

Post Thanks / Like
    I like the image on the front, that's perfect for a t shirt. Not a fan of the text or logo on the back so much, I would prefer a simpler strip of just the URL across up near the neck/shoulders or something.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottPeterson View Post
    If you want it to be an advert, then make em like that and give them out for free. If you want it to be something that people will pay to wear then see hookgrips clothing line. Everything is brief and clean looking.
    Unfortunately I'm not ballin enough to give them out for free. I'm not a fan of the HG stuff, personally. I also am not thrilled with their shirt quality. This is going to be top quality stuff.

Post Thanks / Like
    WLF ~ WoLF

needs more wolves

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FFF View Post
    Unfortunately I'm not ballin enough to give them out for free. I'm not a fan of the HG stuff, personally. I also am not thrilled with their shirt quality. This is going to be top quality stuff.
    I like some of the Hookgrip shirts, just not any with the HG logo. I don't want to be walking around with mercury on my chest haha. My favourite Hookgrip item is my discontinued hoodie with the circular blue Hookgrip logo you probably have stickers of. It was $25!

Quote Originally Posted by twistedsymphony View Post
    WLF ~ WoLF

needs more wolves

I actually own that shirt