Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Posts cutting off

Post Thanks / Like

Posts cutting off

Wasn't sure where to put this, but my posts keep cutting off halfway through? It will let me type the post, and then just cut it off halfway through a sentence?

Example - injury thread

EDIT: Just had this in the shoe thread too.
    PBs: 87.5kg Sn, 116kg C&J, 200kg Total, 170kg BS, 140kg FS @69kg

Post Thanks / Like
    hmm... I tried to duplicate this by making a really long post filled with whatever, but was unable to duplicate it... it went through fine.

how exactly are you being "cut-off"? does it stop accepting text input while you're writing or do you type a bunch and then when you submit not all of it actually gets posted?

is it getting cut off when you use certain bbcode or special characters like an apostrophe?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedsymphony View Post
    hmm... I tried to duplicate this by making a really long post filled with whatever, but was unable to duplicate it... it went through fine.

how exactly are you being "cut-off"? does it stop accepting text input while you're writing or do you type a bunch and then when you submit not all of it actually gets posted?

is it getting cut off when you use certain bbcode or special characters like an apostrophe?
    It just cuts off halfway through what I had typed. No special characters or bbcode. Doesn't do it with all my posts, only occasionally.
    PBs: 87.5kg Sn, 116kg C&J, 200kg Total, 170kg BS, 140kg FS @69kg

Post Thanks / Like
    If you can identify what's different about the times it does get cut off with the times that it doesn't that would be a start. I can't do anything to fix it until I can duplicate the problem or at least identify what might be causing it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I stopped posting my workout log because it cuts it off. Thought it was just me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Like I stated before If you can identify what's different about the times it does get cut off with the times that it doesn't that would be a start.

I can't fix it unless I can reproduce the problem myself, or at least have an idea as to what triggers it.

does it happen with certain browsers? when the posts is over a certain size? on a particular character? when you're using one type of post editor in the forum or another? anything like this can help me narrow it down.

Post Thanks / Like
    My bad man, I didnt bother reading the whole post only the OPs post.

It's happening in Chrome on my Note3. Just started, I will try explorer or another browser today. But if you check my workout log post, I forget the day, there are like 3 posts that look retarded; started around that time.

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks.